Health Empowerment and Livelihood Promotion Initiative offers a broad range of health promotion and public health services to the general public such as promoting healthy lifestyle, improving health seeking behaviors, cancer awareness, psycho-social support, maternal and child health.
H.E.L.P initiative also partner with other organizations, international and local NGOs to provide public health services to the general population. Through our broad range of services we have been able to reach over a hundred thousand people since our inception.
OUR SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
- We are an indigenous grass root centered organization with a sound grasp of the demographic, psychological and behavioral attributes of rural and peri-urban dwellers in general and women in particular.
- We have a good understanding of the peculiarities of the Nigeria’s populace hence our delivery methodology has been tailored to suit the psychology and sociology of this population.
- We have a team of experienced Medical Professional, Health Educator, Public Health and Health Promotion Specialist, Psychologist, Community Health Nurses, Community Health Workers, Information Education and Communication design experts on our workforce.
- We are very time efficient in project execution.
- We are Customer friendly and have good counseling skills.